“There is nothing more important to our country than skilled labor. Not all knowledge comes from college….” – Mike Rowe, A Man that had over 300 Dirty Jobs
Mel’s Heater Service has an immediate opening for an Installation Technician for our commercial projects. We install specialty equipment, so we understand that on the job training will be required.
We Offer our Installers…
- • Competitive Pay: Depending on experience
- • Steady work: over-time hours in the winter months are balanced by a four-day work week in the summer.
- • Health Benefits
- • Paid vacation & holidays
- • Retirement benefits with employer match
- • Opportunity to work with a small crew for owners who are invested in your success
- • Local work
- • A career with room to learn and grow and advance your skillset
Our Ideal Installer….
- Active: This is a physical job that requires working with your hands, using tools, climbing ladders, lifting up to 50 lbs, bending, kneeling, etc.
- Mechanical: Even if you don’t yet have the skills, if you have the aptitude to put things together – this job might be a fit.
- Reliable: Looking for someone willing to show up on time to work. We start loading trucks at 6am. Some of our contracts are with schools so you need to pass a drug screen & background check. Must have a reasonably clean driving record.
- Team Player: Willing to put in an honest days work as part of a team. Able to admit mistakes. Communicates effectively with customers and coworkers.